Indirect Financing for Dealers in New England.
BCI Financial is one of the leading financial sources available to dealers for indirect financing in New England. We provide an enviable combination of competitive rates and excellent service, utilized by more than 200 dealers across the region. BCI only contracts with dealerships that sell new and used vehicles.
What sets BCI apart from other lenders:
- Superior customer service
- Timely funding of contracts
- Dedicated sales and credit professionals
- Competitive Rates
- Special Programs
- Extended Terms
- Flat fee programs
- Street Smart Warranty Program
- Contract Balance Protection Plan
How the Indirect Loan Process Works
BCI has been making high quality loans through our extensive dealer network since our inception in 1998.
Prior to that, many of our staff were together at a Connecticut based community bank making indirect loans since 1989.
Our highly qualified and dedicated staff is here to help you meet your needs and those of your customers’.
We understand that our mission is to assist you in getting financing for your customers.
How the Dealer Loan Process Works
- The BCI agreement with dealers is comprehensive and competitive!
- Our loan underwriters understand the unique nature of indirect automobile lending.
- The BCI Dealer Relations staff has over 50 years of working automobile experience.
- Our Operations staff provided timely and efficient funding of dealer contracts.
- Our Customer Service staff works professionally with car dealers and loan customers every day.
Still have questions or feedback about our Auto Loan Programs for Dealers, contact us by phone or email and select 'Dealer Operations' as the recipient within the drop down list of the email submission form.